Saturday, August 2, 2008

Vanity press

No, not what's been masquerading as a free press for well over a decade. My own vanity.


In breaking and important news, BlogNetNews has designated lovable liberal the seventh most influential blog in Massachusetts. In the liberal rankings, I'm fourth, tied with Left in Lowell, which is in my blogroll. BlueMassGroup is - no surprise - number 1. Dan Kennedy's site, Media Nation, which I had not heard of before, looks like the professional journalist's blog and it is at number 3. Rounding out the top five is Ryan's Take at number 2, which is full of Beacon Hill news.

Now if only my traffic and comment volume can match the hype!

Update (8/3): Up to number 4 overall. Even more hype to catch up to, though of course that much volatility suggests a grain of salt.

No comments: