Why McCain could still win - stories from McCNN like the one yesterday called "Why White House race is a close call"...
Let's look at the journalistic bullshit:
- Six paragraphs of the infatuated view of McCain, starting with, " You can't keep a good man down."
- A single cherry-picked poll that shows McCain ahead. Again, the pun word 'outliar' occurs to me.
- The false claim that no poll puts Obama over 50%, when CNN's own poll this week does. Hint: It's not the only one, either.
- The complete omission of the McCain fusillade fired at Obama while he was travelling abroad.
- This ending: " A lot of Americans simply like John McCain and aren't ready to back Obama."
Update (8/3): Especially if you're here from McCNN, here's a story you're not getting.