Since my self-appointed gig is to complain about things, here goes:
- TBS has technical difficulties and runs a sitcom instead of the first inning of the ALCS! Minor league...
- A fifteen-minute game delay to change umpires? You have got to be kidding me.
- Who's directing this broadcast? It's a slow enough game without lingering shots of grass and sudden zooms to get into position for a pitch.
- Why does Buck Martínez mispronounce Big Papi's name Órtiz, when it is Ortíz?
- Ron Darling sounds like James Woods (not a complaint, actually, just an observation).