Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Misdemeanors don't have anniversaries

At least, misdemeanor sentences don't last a year, so I must be guilty of a felony by blogging.

Yes, I've now been doing this for a year. At least, I think today is the anniversary of my start blogging on my own blog. I didn't write down the date, and since I back-filled with lots of older posts and comments I had made on other people's blogs, I can't quite pin it down exactly.

Anyway, Blogger says I started in July 2007, and I vaguely remember the 23rd (though I had thought it was the 23rd of June).

In the past year, I have posted over a thousand times, which suggests I should get a life. No dice. As long as there are Torys to ridicule for their stupidity and arrogance, I have work to do.

Public domain image from Wikimedia Commons. William Hogarth references the Tory election campaign of 1754 that belabored the objectively better Gregorian calendar.

2 comments:

Clara the Lady Wolf said...

And I'm glad you're doing it.

truth said...

Congratulations on your one-year blogiversary.