- 4 cents to roll back the toll increase on the Turnpike and Tunnels;
- 6 cents to maintain existing MBTA services, and avoid fare increases over the next few years;
- 1.5 cents to Regional Transit Authorities;
- 1.5 cents to targeted regional road projects;
- 3 cents to southern, western and northern rail projects;
- 1 cent for innovative gas and toll solutions;
- And 2 cents to begin to stop the costly practice of paying for transportation personnel from capital funds
By the way, if that 1 cent for "innovative gas and toll solutions" is for GPS-surveilled mileage taxes, I'm still against that part of the plan.