Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sarah word salad strikes again

Sarah Palin was a broadcast journalism major? No wonder it took nearly as many colleges for her to get her degree as John McCain has houses.

"Don't let me miss the open door. Show me where the open door is and even if it's cracked up a little bit, maybe I'll just plow right on through that and maybe prematurely plow through it, but don't let me miss an open door. And if there is an open door in '12 or four years later, and if it is something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I'll plow through that door," Palin said in an interview with Fox News Monday.
The gleeful misanthrope in me hopes that the Republicans nominate her in 2012. Then I remember "The Butterfly Effect", and my responsible side shudders. Don't step off the path!

No comments: