Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mature ejaculations

The punditocracy so wants the Presidential race over with. That way, they can continue to flog their myth that Iowa and New Hampshire are the one true path to the White House. And they can go back to their Beltway cocktail parties and Broderist appeals for faux bipartisanship and the sort of centrism that makes them the center of attention.

Scot Lehigh is often a guy whose writing irritates me, but not today. Today, he counsels:

Let's take a deep breath - and let other states have their turn.
Amen.



Note on my title: Talked with my friend Tom tonight, and he told me how much traffic he got by tagging a couple of posts with 'sex'. He has principles, not to mention a reputation to protect, and so untagged his posts, but I'll do anything for a little attention. We'll see how much comment spam I have to delete to keep from feeling as anatomically inadequate as I do every time I open my inbox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Principles? Hardly. Just didn't want to mislead folks with a post labeled sex that discussed the peculiar pathways that connect Mike Huckabee, abstinence, and the Higgs Boson. If it had been a bison, perhaps some very strange links might have ensued....